CUSTOM & CORPORATE LABELS
Looking for the perfect, customized gift for clients or employees? Perhaps a special wine to commemorate a celebration or milestone? Latitude Beverage is now offering custom wine labels on three of our most popular wines.
What to expect: Short turnarounds, low minimums and phenomenal wines! Get your project started today.
Please read through the following details, then simply fill out the form below to get your project going. We will connect with you shortly to start discussing your project and make sure your custom label wine is just what you want.
- 2 case minimum (24 bottles)
- Design support available
- Free design services included with purchase of 10 cases or more
- $80/hr for design services - under 10 cases
- Front label customization
- 3 color max standard label
- Must include name of wine, place and vintage (i.e. Pinot Noir, Monterey, California 2016), but otherwise the labels are fully customizable
- Choose from three of our most popular California wines
- Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
- Reserve Pinot Noir, Monterey
- Pinot Noir, Monterey
- Gift boxes or gift bags available upon request (additional costs apply)
- Direct support from order through delivery
About the Wines
Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California
A seductive, full-bodied Cabernet overflowing with dense dark fruit on top of indulgent scents of mocha, vanilla and cedar. This is a Cabernet that dishes out lip-smacking affection with every sip.
Reserve Pinot Noir, Monterey, California:
A bold Pinot Noir from the cooler climate appellation of Monterey, California. Both fresh and full-bodied, this wine presents the best of both worlds, with a generous aroma of black cherry, plum and spice. A crowd-pleaser! Note: this wine comes in a high-end heavy bottle with cork.
Pinot Noir, California:
A fruit-forward and dynamic Pinot Noir from the Central Coast of California. Fresh, juicy and full of flavor!
Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, Argentina:
A delicious Cabernet Sauvignon grown in the high-elevation region of Mendoza, Argentina in an old vine vineyard. Well balanced, with ample structure, this wine showcases aromas of blackberries, blueberries, plum and spice, along with hints of wood smoke on the finish.
Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand:
A truly classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, with expressive aromas of bright citrus, lemon zest, grapefruit and fresh cut grass. The mouth feel is crisp and clean with racy acidity, lively fruit and a hint of minerality on the finish.
Please note: A $75 one-time design/setup fee will be charged for each new label
- Shipping costs are above and beyond the cost of the bottles, based on UPS quoted rates (pass-through)
- UPS shipping is available to most states (view all states here)
- We can ship to a single address or to multiple addresses
- A handling fee may be added for orders that require more than five shipping locations
- We estimate approximately 4-5 weeks from order to delivery
- Design time will impact total turnaround
- Rush orders can be taken, however, the minimum production turnaround is 2 weeks
Fill out the form below or email us.